photo

photo

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas in Mt. Ayr

We were able to get together with Dad and Patti and my brothers and their families on the day after Christmas this year.  We had a great day.  Lots of laughing and joking going on. 

This is the best picture I could get of the kids?  Seriously?  Oh well!

Colby coming back with a gift after trying to run away with it

Becky diving into her "Santa bag"

Just what she asked Grandma for!

Colby tearing the paper off his toy box

Colby and Grandpa (Colby had a 20 minute nap in the car on the way down, and he was D-O-N-E at this point!
Thanks Dad and Patti for making this a special day for all of us get together.  We had so much fun.  Next time we all get together, I'm bringing my Apples to Apples so I can win again!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: